Hey, all you hiring managers, recruiters, and HR folks! Having difficulty choosing the right candidate? I know you are! :)
SocialCheck.me is a web-based tool that can help. It utilizes an employee candidate's social network to allow you to do anonymous and mass-customized surveys for reference checks. We all know there are still difficult problems in the hiring space, and the hiring process results in a lot of false positive hires due to asymmetric information. What we're trying to do is make the information field more level by giving you a survey mechanism that is private, anonymous, and customizable. Data is validated to be submitted by people who actually know the candidate; validation happens through the social network. Currently, we're integrated with LinkedIn, with other social networks to follow soon.
These 3 words describe what makes SocialCheck.me so good.
- Both the employer and the candidate cannot see who responds to the survey to protect the relationship of the candidate with his/her colleagues.
- The candidate cannot even see the contents of the survey, nor the survey results, to ensure survey integrity.
- The results data has no identifying data.
Result: The anonymity allows colleagues of the candidate to speak freely to give a whole picture about the candidate, without fear of consequences.
- Only the employer or recruiter can see the survey results.
- These surveys and survey results are not for public consumption.
- Everything will be protected by quality security measures to prevent hacking of accounts and survey data. https coming soon too!
Result: The relationship between the candidate and his/her colleagues is protected. Ugly, public character assassinations are avoided. And your surveys and survey data can be considered a safe competitive advantage in the hiring world.
- Each job is different and will require different knowledge, skills, and personalities. We allow employers and recruiters to customize the surveys according to the job and organizational needs.
- Custom surveys can be saved as templates for your future use for future open positions.
- The resulting survey data can be sliced and diced according to the type of relationship the survey responders had with the candidate, and other criteria.
Result: You get a tool that will work for you because you will determine the nature of the surveys. But to get you started easily, we'll provide you some templates too!
Sign up for early access here!